As we are a small hotel, late cancellations and no-shows really affect our business, therefore our deposit and cancellation policy is as follows:
We require a deposit equal to one night’s stay that will be charged to your credit card upon booking, the deposit is non refundable.
If you would prefer, you can make a deposit or bank transfer for the equivalent to one night’s room charge and send us a copy of the deposit voucher or transfer receipt within 5 days of making the reservation.
We will automatically cancel any reservation for which we do not receive either a valid credit card or notification of payment within 5 days.
During peak periods, the deposit will be equal to 50% of the reserved stay
More than 30 days’ notice – full refund less $25.00 administration fee
14 days or less notice – loss of deposit.
Terms and Conditions
All rates are subject to 10% Service Charge & 7% VAT Tax
Rates are based on double occupancy and include continental breakfast
Additional persons: $30.00 per person per night (plus tax).
There is a two-night minimum stay for all holiday periods.
For the comfort of all our guests, we do welcome families with well-behaved children, children under 10 years of age stay free with parents (if no extra bed is required).
The Hotel cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the reservation contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your stay) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
It is explicitly agreed that an event of force majeure suspends execution of the reciprocal obligations for the parties, and that each party shall pay the expenses resulting therefrom. In particular, the guests alone shall pay the additional expenses that might be incurred for any change in hotel, following the event of force majeure.
Important information :
- Due to the fact that the hotel is surrounded by many apartments it is required that guests, particularly those in groups are respective in regards to noise during the evenings.
- No parties are allowed at the premises.
- Please note that the check-in and key-collection take From the
receptionist, place at Lobby
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact us directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- Private parking is possible on site
- Languages spoken: English, Arabic